Sympathy for Data v1.0.5 is a maintenance release with bug fixes and some new library functionality. It introduces no new interfaces and is fully compatible with v1.0.x.
- SQL import and export stabilization (especially regarding empty tables)
- Better error handling when the Sympathy process crashes.
- Tables can now have (scalar) attributes, just like columns.
- Bug fixes.
- Improved ATF importer.
- Function selectors can now operate on entire lists and not just single tables.
- It is now possible to create Table export plugins that have access to the entire list and not just a single table.
- Support for importing Microsoft Access databases (MDB files).
- New nodes:
- Export Datasources, ADAF structure to Table, ADAFs structure to Tables.
- Bug fixes.
These issues will be fixed in the next minor release of Sympathy for Data, v1.1:
- UUID’s are not cleared/reused by the platform. Opening the same flow several times in a row will assign new UUID’s to all flows but the first, even if the flows are closed in between.
- Execution of subflows don’t always execute all nodes – double clicking a subflow is currently equivalent to double clicking the end nodes within it. This is sometimes blocked by the execution engine to avoid race conditions.
- Pressing execute in a subflow executes the entire flow.
- It is not possible to copy/paste subflow inputs and outputs.