Sympathy for Data v1.0.2 is a more than 100 commits strong maintenance release that focuses on bug fixes. It introduces no new interfaces and is fully compatible with v1.0 and v1.0.1.
- Fixed issues with opening and saving flows with subflows and flows with nodes not in any added libraries.
- Improved handling of node outputs and error messages – unicode is now fully supported, and outputs have no size limit.
- h5py has been updated to v2.2.0
- Bug fixes.
- Updated documentation with clarifications and examples
- Fixed problems when handling lists with empty tables.
- New nodes:
- Filter Tables Predicate, Filter ADAFs Predicate for removing elements in a list using a custom predicate function.
- Bug fixes.
- UUID’s are not cleared/reused by the platform. Opening the same flow several times in a row will assign new UUID’s to all flows but the first, even if the flows are closed in between. This will be fixed in a future version.
- Execution of subflows don’t always execute all nodes – double clicking a subflow is currently equivalent to double clicking the end nodes within it. This is sometimes blocked by the execution engine to avoid race conditions.
- It is not possible to copy/paste subflow inputs and outputs.