Sympathy for Data version 1.1 is a major new release for Sympathy for Data. Since version 1.0 was released almost one year ago, the application has been rewritten entirely in Python. It has however not been redesigned and with a few exceptions, all existing nodes and flows should work out of the box.
This minor release 1.1.4 improves on 1.1.3 with minor changes to nodes and improved stability.
Download Sympathy for Data built for Windows: https://bitbucket.org/sysess/sympathy-for-data-public/downloads
Changes Compared To v1.1.3
- Time Sync: OptimizationLSF strategy has been fixed
- Time Sync: Improved error handling
- Updating LICENSE.txt, removing <organization> placeholder
- Readded 2013 to copyright notice
- Future compatibility:
- More robust and compatible handling of table column order
- Fixed method of determining worker availability